Friday, December 19, 2008

aNoTHer jOkE

While out golfing one day,a young couple watched in horror as a stray shot crashed through the window of a nearby house.Rushing up,they saw a handsome man in a turban.
"We're terribly sorry!"the husband said.
"Not at all,"replied the man."I am a genie,trapped for a thousand years until your golf ball came through the window and broke the bottle that was my prison.Please allow me to grant whatever you wish."
The astonished couple asked to become scratch golfers."It is done!"cried the genie,snapping his fingers.Then they asked to become rich.Clapping his hands,the genie said,"I have set up a standing order to put $100,000 into your account every month for life."
"How can we ever tank you?"said the husband.
"There is 1 thing,"replied the genie."I have been imprisoned for a thousand years and I have forgotten what it is to hold a woman in my arms.If you could spare your beautiful wife for a single night..."The husband and wife decided they could live with this.
After a night of passion,the young wife was about to rejoin her husband when the genie ask her age."Twenty-nine,"she replied.
"I see,"he said,"and you still believe in genies?"

No comments:

Post a Comment