Sunday, February 15, 2009

vALenTiNe DaY.........

yesterday was Valentine day and I spent it with some of my friends doing something special...that is,we painted our classroom...



painting in progress...




painting in progress...





painting in progress...



some before and after photos...







-before-



-after-




-before-



-after-




this is how my classroom looks like after painting...



















after that,we went to Pizza Hut to celebrate...


some of the friends that went...




in case you are wondering what is this picture,let me tell you,it is a work sheet with some simple exercises...and do you know why they need to have this?? because the waiter will take 8-10 minutes before they take your order...my Dad came to fetch me after they ordered their food...and I wonder how long will it take for the food to be served...




then at night,went for I.C.U...had a simple and fun ice breaker...the ice breaker goes like this...shuffle a deck of cards and randomly pick 2 cards,if you said the lucky number,watch the videos and see what happens...


Chermayne don't dare to hit Douglas...haha XD




the exciting part of the game...





YEAH!!!!she got hit on the forehead...





Douglas got hit...haha XD






YEAH!!!she got hit again...haha XD







my turn to hit...haha XD





Douglas got hit again...the third time...haha XD






Mark got hit again...haha XD


throughout the game,luck is on Douglas and Sam's side...anyone who hits Douglas will be hit by Douglas the following round...and Sam just didn't choose the lucky number when only two numbers are left for at least two rounds...so in the end my sister got hit at least twice...YAY!!! haha ...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment