Friday, February 13, 2009

...............


tomorrow a lot of people will be celebrating valentine's day...for those of who will be celebrating it alone,don't be sad,you are not alone...and I'm one of them...but I do not see what is the problem with it...but some of my friends acted as if it is the judgment day...I was listening to 'lovestory' the other day and you can imagine what happened...


then yesterday night after I finished tuition,I waited with a friend for his dad to come and pick him up...then he started a conversation with me...

Friend : Joy(my nickname in my tuition center),are you celebrating valentine's day with anyone??

Me
: No,why??


Friend
: Haarr!!! Seriously lah wei...


Me
: Serious...why got problem meh??


Friend
: Don't tell me in the past 4 years you didn't like anyone???!!!


Me : Aarrr...aaarrr...got lah...why??


Friend : Then why didn't you confess???


Me : For what???


Friend : So that she know you like her loh...


Me : Yeah...and also when she say no,I can race the ostrich to the hole and buried myself in...correct??


Friend : No lah...


Me : How about you???


Friend : Let's change the subject...




know what I meant now???





if you are wondering who I like,start guessing after you finish reading the tips below...



First tip : she is a girl...


Second tip : I am taller than her...


so can you guess who is it now??? haha XD

No comments:

Post a Comment