Tuesday, February 24, 2009

wORshiP TeaM oUtiNG.....

last Saturday went to PJEFC to observe their worship practice...


their church logo...



their AV control center...



lighting board...played with it...quite fun...



they got a bazooka...



their audio system...



practice in progress...



their coffee fellowship hall...




how I wish I got one of this...



they even got a mini choir...



most of the worship team...


I learned a few things from them in this visit :
- patient
- be serious about it although it is only a practice
- their attitude in serving
- humbleness



I got only 1 regret in this visitation...that I didn't get to visit their sports complex!!! those who took the tour said it has 2 badminton courts,2 squash courts,1 gym and 1 basketball court!!!!! aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment