Monday, February 21, 2011

university life starts NAO...

hmmm...first day of university today...not nervous or excited...just like any other day...just that instead of going to work in the morning I went for orientation...and I need to face the jam every morning again...why can't the Malaysian government spent some money on improving the efficiency of public transport...can save time and also reduce air pollution...if this goes on wonder how long will it take for Malaysia to be a developed country...ok back to my first day of university...got to catch up with some friends after 3 months...just hope that from now till I graduate everything will go smoothly...graduating with a first class honor perfects my whole university life...need to pray hard and work hard on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment