Sunday, March 29, 2009

eARth hOUr.....

last night's I.C.U we decided to off the lights and air conditioners for one hour to show our support to 'Earth Hour'...



the game that we played...'truth or dare'...only that you only get to eat the onion for 'dare'...and you know what...I ate three times out of four!!! but still not as big as Simon's one bite...he ate almost half the onion in one bite!!! then we torture them by breathing heavily through our mouth...haha XD





preparing to off everything...






lights off people...





how it looks like when lights is offed...






YAY!!! after one hour not using any electricity hope it will help mother nature one way or the other...


p/s:Alister if you are reading this you can sms me THE answer to show me how amazing is your so-call woman's sixth sense...haha XD...actually anyone know what I am talking about can do the same...hope you can amaze me with your sixth sense...haha XD

No comments:

Post a Comment