Monday, January 5, 2009

FiRSt dAy of SchOOl, ...

today is the first of school 4 2009...I doesn't have any special feeling maybe because this is not the first time waking up 5 something in the morning n prepare 2 go 2 school...but my sister is quite nervous...I think...
when i reach school i met up with some buddies n guess wat,the first question they asked me is:"Where are the Form 5 arr?" , then they realize that they had asked a stupid question n started laughing like crazy fellas...if u hadn't realize,please knock your head hard against the wall.
but 1 thing that I cannot stand is when everyone sees me,they started asking me what happen 2 my hair n started giving names like coconut lah,watermelon lah...but some of them said it's cute...don't ask me which part of my hair looks cute because even I myself don't have any idea...but most of them said I look like Bruce Lee...wakau...once again don't ask me which part of my hair looks like Bruce Lee
because even I myself don't have any idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment